Antibio Pro - Probiotic Capsules
Trust the science. Healthy+living starts here.
Why Healthcare Professionals Recommend Us
Years of Research
20 years in the business - our priority is to harness our expertise to benefit all of our consumers.
Bio-K+ has been published and proven in randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trials
Our bacteria belong to us, you will not find them in any product other than Bio-K+.
Bio-K+'s formula is unique. The same efficacy can't be achieved with generics or other brands.
What is AAD?
AAD stands for antibiotic-associated diarrhea. Symptoms include bloating, gas and abdominal pain. Common consequences include, running to the bathroom at inappropriate times, increased absenteeism and missing out on important events.
This condition affects up to 35% of patients taking antibiotics and can last for up to two months after the treatment. Almost all antibiotics can cause diarrhea, but the risk is higher with aminopenicillins, cephalosporins, and clindamycin.
How it works
Antibiotics kill harmful bacteria, but they also kill those that help keep you well.
Antibiotic-associated diarrhea (AAD) is a direct consequence of the killing of good bacteria and the most common side effect of antibiotic use.
When beneficial bacteria are eradicated as a consequence of antibiotic use, pathogens have the opportunity to multiply and even cause infections.
Bio-K+ Antibio Pro steps in for their protective action to help prevent AAD and even life-threatening infections like C. difficile.
Targeted release capsules
This technology ensures bacteria pass through the stomach safely, delivering maximum benefits to the intestines—where it counts.
Once ingested, the capsule travels safely through the stomach.
Bacteria are released from the capsule once it reaches the intestines, the main site of action.
Bacteria are reactivated and ready to reach their full potential throughout the digestive tract.
Our Unique Process
Prepare to Meet
Our three bacterial strains are added to a dairy or vegan base.
Our bacteria ferment & multiply inside every single bottle.
Live & active bacteria ready to work for you from the very first sip!
Frequently Asked Questions
Learn more about Probiotics
Where can I find Bio-K+ products?
Our products are available in most drugstores, grocery stores and health food stores.
We have established a new partnership for a suitable and rapid solution to help you obtain products that measure up to the quality we promise. We invite you to visit our website and browse for our enhanced store locator page.
You can also try the home delivery experience with Instacart, the world's largest online grocery service!
You can always get in touch with Bio-K+ Team if you need help finding a
product in store, we are always happy to help!
Original Capsules (shelf stable) do not require refrigeration, can they be shipped?
We are 100% probiotic and it is fundamental for Bio-K + to deliver a
100% positive and satisfying customer experience.
We are currently exploring different options for making certain products
available on online store platforms.
What criteria are used to determine a probiotic’s effectiveness?
Here are some useful tips on how to identify an effective probiotic:
1. Identifiable high quality strains: On all Bio-K+ product, you will find the strains used in the product clearly identified on the packaging. For our Original and PRO lines, we have a patented formula which contains 3 strains: L. casei LBC80R, L. acidophilus CL1285 and L. rhamnosus CLR2.
2. Synergy between the strains: Bio-K+ Original and PRO lines contain our 3 patented strains that ferment together and have a great synergy.
3. Guaranteed bioactivity: The bacterial count of the Bio-K+ Original and PRO lines products is guaranteed until the expiration date.
4. Gastrointestinal survival: Bio-K + PRO Line capsules have an enteric coating that protects the bacteria from stomach acid. Our Original Line have a targeted release technology to protect them. The bacteria in our fermented drinkable probiotic is protected from stomach acid by its environment that is rich in nutrients as well as its capacity to survive in an acidic environment.
5. Clinical studies on the finished product: Efficacy and safety have been demonstrated by several published clinical studies for our products.
More Delicious & Functional Probiotics to Discover
Drinkable Dairy Probiotic
StrawberryDrinkable Dairy Probiotics50 Billion live & active bacteria
Drinkable Vegan Probiotic
RaspberryDrinkable Vegan Probiotics50 Billion live & active bacteria
Extra Drinkable Vegan Probiotic with Wellmune® ElderberryExtra Drinkable Vegan Probiotics80 billion live & active bacteria per bottle, with additional functional benefits