Photo credit: Laura G. Diaz
Year-end celebrations are upon us. Serve your guests a recipe that's both festive and indulgent! This dessert makes a delicious gift for your special guests.
Introducing creamy white chocolate pots, with their delicate taste and creamy texture. You'll literally feel like you're eating a little cloud. This dessert, deliciously enhanced by vanilla, contains all the benefits of Bio-K+ probiotics, which help optimize daily well-being. It's more than a dessert, it's a festive delight for a happy, healthy intestinal flora!
SERVING : 4 Person
- 1 tablespoon raw virgin coconut oil
- 200 g white chocolate
- 300 g silken tofu
- 1 bottle of Bio-K+'s Vanilla milk-based drinkable probiotic
- 1/3 cup sliced raw almonds (unroasted and unsalted)
- 2 tsp. white chia seeds
- Seeds of ½ vanilla pod (or ¾ tsp. vanilla extract)
- 1 pinch sea salt
Pomegranate seeds, to taste
- Melt the coconut oil and chocolate in a small saucepan over low heat. Be careful not to burn the mixture. Remove from heat. Set aside to cool.
- In a blender, blend the chocolate mixture with the tofu, probiotic drink, almonds, chia, vanilla and salt until smooth. Divide between four small jars and cover each with reusable cling film. Refrigerate for at least 6 hours before serving
- Just before serving, garnish the jars with a few pomegranate seeds.
GOOD TO KNOW:
This recipe calls for white chia seeds for one reason and one reason only: color. You can use black ones, but be aware that this will affect the color result of this dessert, which may be less pleasing.