Bio-K+ Contest Rules
The “WIN A VITAMIX” contest (the “Contest”) is conducted by Kerry (Canada) Inc. (the “Sponsor”). The Contest begins on Monday, February 13, 2023 at 12:01 a.m. and ends on Sunday, April 30, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. (the “Contest Period”).
- For Quebec residents, complete the survey (between February 25, 2023 and March 26, 2023) or like, comment, and share the contest post on Facebook or Instagram.
- For Canadian residents (outside of Quebec), like, comment, and share the contest post on Facebook or Instagram.
- For U.S. residents, like, comment, and share the contest post on Facebook or Instagram.
DRAWING AND PRIZES
- Two winners - 1 Canadian resident and 1 U.S. resident - will be determined by a random draw on Wednesday, May 3, 2023 at 12:00 p.m. (EST) at Kerry (Canada) Inc (495 Boulevard Armand-Frappier, Laval, QC, H7V 4B3) from among all entrants. The odds of being selected for the prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period.
- The winners will win a white Vitamix A2300 with Bio-K+ logo. Total value of $620 CAD each.
- Selected participants will be contacted by the Sponsor on their Instagram and/or Facebook account with which they participated or via their email used to complete the survey (province of Quebec only). To be declared a winner, the participant must be reached within a maximum of 2 attempts and will have 5 days to respond to the Sponsor, failing which he/she will lose his/her right to the prize.
- The prize must be shipped from Kerry (Canada) Inc (495 Boulevard Armand-Frappier, Laval, QC, H7V 4B3) no later than May 15, 2023 at 12:00 p.m. to the mailing address provided by the winner.
- All prizes must be accepted as described in these rules and cannot be transferred to another person, substituted for another prize, or exchanged in whole or in part for cash.
- Failure to comply with any of the conditions mentioned in these rules will result in the disqualification of the selected participant and a new draw will be held in accordance with these rules until a participant is selected and declared a winner.
- If no participant is declared a winner within thirty (30) days of the original draw, the Sponsor shall have the right to cancel the prize.
The RÉGIE DES ALCOOLS, DES COURSES ET DES JEUX (only in French)
Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
- TEXT OF THE RULES
The Contest is available to any Canadian or U.S. resident who has reached the age of majority in his/her place of residence at the time of entry. Employees, representatives, and agents of the Sponsor, their advertising or promotional agencies and suppliers of materials or services related to the Contest, as well as members of their immediate families (brothers, sisters, children, father, mother), their legal or common-law spouses and individuals with whom such employees, representatives and agents are domiciled, are excluded.